- Think of the opportunities. The days of raising the kids has ended (for the most part) and you have more time.
- Is the house too big? All those extra rooms may not be necessary now. Downsizing may be an option.
- Is it time to remodel or update the house. This can be fun and you could find new uses for those extra rooms.
- Starting a new hobby? Try to remember what you enjoyed before raising kids became your life. It’s your time.
- Vacations? Fun vacations with the kids, as adults, could be a great way to spend more time together.
- Vacations? Fun vacations without the kids!!
- Take it one day at a time. We did our job and they are doing what we raised them to do. The loss we feel does get better.
December 19, 2019